Links between tools page and use case page

From: Zeljko Obrenovic <Zeljko.Obrenovic@cwi.nl>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 22:30:59 +0200
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

According to the action point from the previous teleconference, I am rising a discussion on links between the tools page and the use cases pages.

As suggested during the discussion, it could be useful if the use case pages reference tools that can support described scenarios. My question is if the authors of use case document think that this could help their use case documents, and is it easy and manageable in short time to make such linking.

Tools page could also link use case pages, but as we intend to make this list self contained, this is probably not a good idea. The other problem is that it is hard to describe all the tools in this way.

Any suggestions and reactions on this issue are welcome.

Regards,
Zeljko