Re: [newsml-g2] RE: Towards a TAG consideration of CURIEs

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 19:46:59 -0400
To: newsml-g2@yahoogroups.com
Cc: www-tag@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org, public-xg-mmsem@w3.org

Misha Wolf scripsit:

> As we would very strongly prefer to end up with a Web page per
> Taxonomy,

Is that really sensible when taxonomies are very large?  Consider
SNOMED-CT, with upwards of 300,000 terms.  I should think that
the choice of / vs. # should be allowed to depend on the taxonomy
in use.

--
John Cowan    http://ccil.org/~cowan    cowan@ccil.org
Economists were put on this planet to make astrologers look good.