RE: [Re: Re: [MMSEM] RDF and syntactic interoperability]]

Danny,

My naïve approach would be to apply the RDFS entailment rules from [1].
There, the entailment rule rdfs3 states that if an RDF graph contains

 aaa rdfs:range xxx .
 uuu aaa vvv .

one has to add

 vvv rdf:type xxx .

to the graph.

In your example, where

 aaa := http://example.org/dprop
 xxx := someXMLns:anXMLType
 uuu := http://example.org/aninstance
 vvv := 'XXXX'

according to rdfs3,

 'XXXX' rdf:type someXMLns:anXMLType .

should be added to the graph.

But I guess this is not the end of the story, when looking at [2] ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/#RDFSRules
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-mt/#dtype_interp