Re: [MMSEM] CANCELLED: TODAYs Telecon (28 September 2006)

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:45:39 +0200
To: VassilisTzouvaras <tzouvaras@image.ntua.gr>
CC: 'RaphaŽl Troncy' <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, "'Stamatia Dasiopoulou'" <dasiop@iti.gr>, "'Jeff Z. Pan'" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>, "'Hausenblas, Michael'" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>, "'MMSem-XG Public List'" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>, George.Anadiotis@cwi.nl

Sorry for the late notice, but I hereby cancel today's teleconf (I think
I can do that as the chair of today's meeting :-).

Vassilis, you would lead the discussion on the use cases.  Do we have
sufficient input to have a teleconf on Monday?

If yes, please reserve a slot on Zakim, preferably on the same time.
If not, I propose we just skip this teleconf.

I prefer the first option,

Jacco