From: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>; "Raphaël Troncy"
<Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Cc: "MMSem-XG Public List" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 10:23 AM
Subject: [MMSEM] TODAYs Telecon (28 September 2006)

All,

Just to make sure that I'm not the only one at 16:00UTC ...

We have (at least) 8 regrets - incl. both chairs, in case I understood this
correctly.
We have a lot to do, but still the most important tasks for now are
improving and reviewing the UC.

Does it make sense to have the telecon, today?

In case YES, I expect Jacco to chair?

Cheers,
Michael

BTW: I'm not cross if we cancel it today - hell of a lot to do anyway ;)

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/