W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > October 2006

Agenda 26 October Telecon 1600 UTC

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:45:50 +0200
Message-ID: <453F6A8E.F101F594@cwi.nl>
To: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

---------------------------

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
26 October 2006, 1600 UTC
                0900 (West US)
                1200 (East US)
                1700 (London)
                1800 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
                1900 (Athens)
Duration: 60 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
Web-based IRC (member-only):
         http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: Jeff/Raphael
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
invited experts only.

1. ADMIN

Roll call
Regrets: Thomas Franz, Susanne Boll, Paola Hobson, Ioannis Pratikakis,
Michael Hausenblas

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 12 October 2006 telecon:
    http://www.w3.org/2006/10/12-mmsem-minutes.html

PROPOSED next telecon 9 November 2006

2. LINKS Pages

Request for comments on these pages from ALL participants

   ACTION: Pasquale to maintain the Resources page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Resources
   ACTION: Michael to maintain the Vocabularies page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Vocabularies
   ACTION: Giovanni and Christian to maintain the Tools page
See: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Tools

   ACTION: raphael to add the NewsML entry on the vocabularies wiki page
by next telecon [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/12-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]

   ACTION: Thierry, Paul, Melli to do their wiki page [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/12-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]

3. XG UPDATES

Image Annotation on the Semantic Web:
-------------------------------------

   ACTION: Raphael addresses the comments on "Image Annotation on the
Semantic Web document" by next telecon change the css style (XG report)
change the syntax of the examples (N3) and the graphs (IsaViz) [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2006/10/12-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]

Use cases on Interoperability Problems:
---------------------------------------

NOTE: 2 reviewers will be nominated for each use case ... which should
be ready to review from Thursday 26/10/2006

 3.1 Music Use case: (Giovanni)

   ACTION: Giovanni, send an update status to the list of this use case
as soon as possible [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/10/12-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]

 3.2 News Use case: (Raphael, Chris)

 3.3 Bio-medical Image Use case: (Melliyal)

 3.4 MPEG-7 metadata interoperability Use case: (Vassilis, Michael and
Stamatia)

 3.5 Photo Use case: (Susanne)

 3.6 Semantic Multimedia Retrieval Use case: (Ioannis)

 3.7 Algorithm representation Use case: (Massimo, Patrizia, Ovidio)

 3.8 Tagging Use case: (George, Susanne, Thomas)

4. Future Metings:

   ACTION: ALL to answer to the questionnaire about his/her
participation in the next F2F meeting
See: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39139/MMSEM-FTF02/
9 answers so far ...

5. AOB

--
RaphaŽl Troncy
CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
Received on Wednesday, 25 October 2006 13:56:51 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:20 GMT