RE: [MMSEM-Vocabulary] Request for contribution

Christian,

Thank you very much indeed for this instantaneous and ample
contribution!

All:
Looking at the current structure of the Voc-page [1] I felt a bit
uncomfortable,
so I changed it in the following way:

The old "Interop & SW" section is now split into two new sections:

	"Formal Representation of Existing Multimedia Metadata"
	that covers the (various) mapping(s) from existing MM-Metadata
into RDF/OWL
	(Chris: I deliberately moved your Exif/SW-stuff here as well).
	Here backlinks to the "naked" (base) MM-Metadata are provided
(and forward as well :).

and a new section titled

	"Multimedia Ontologies" that describes core, domain or otherwise
related MM-ontologies.

For anyone how would like to contribute as well to our Voc-page [1] -
just go ahead,
there is still enough to do ;)

 + all the music stuff (ID3, AMG, etc.)
 + TVAnytime