RE: MM-SEM XG: Vocabularies

Dear Roberto,

Thank you very much for this comment. I've updated the according title and the pointer to the ontology - there is still
a lot to do (for me :). In case you would like to comment about the description of your ontology or want to contribute
directly to the wording, your input is most welcome!

Cheers,
	Michael

BTW: I hope you don't mind me CCing the XG - helps us keep track of change requests.

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA

 <office>
    phone: +43-316-876-1193 (fax:-1191)