RE: [MMSEM] Telecon minutes of 12/10/2006 - usage of DOAP

Raphaël,

Regarding the usage of DOAP in our XG, I'd like to propose to use the approach
taken in the ESW Wiki:

	http://esw.w3.org/topic/SemanticWebDOAPBulletinBoard

Cheers,
	Michael

BTW: In case any assistance/work/etc. is requested: YES, I'd be able to contribute ;)

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.

 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/