Multimedia Semantics XG and UPF

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 11:49:33 +0200
To: oscar.celma@iua.upf.edu
CC: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>, g.tummarello@gmail.com, MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Dear Oscar,

You have already expressed to me your interest to the Multimedia
Semantics XG [1]. As you have also seen, the group works on a Music Use
Case [2], which is of particular interest for you since your research
group (Music Techonology Group, http://mtg.upf.edu) has a long
experience (>10 years) regarding audio & music research.

We have decided during our telecon [3] that the group will highly
benefit from your expertise in general and for this specific use case in
particular. Given that the UPF is not a W3C member, I would like to ask
you if you, or one of your colleague, would like to become an invited
expert in this group ?

Please note that participation in Incubator Groups (XGs) is open to both
W3C Member representatives and Invited Experts according to the Process
Document's [4] procedures for W3C Working Groups. The detailed
information for Invited Experts is available at [5].

Best regards.

    RaphaŽl

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Music_Use_Case