Re: [MMSEM-Vocabulary] Request for contribution (audio vocabularies)

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:00:24 +0100
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
CC: Oscar Celma <ocelma@iua.upf.edu>, MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>, "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>

Hi Michael and Oscar,

Thanks Oscar for this detailed list of vocabularies. That will make this page quite comprehensive.
Thanks Michael for having completing  the web page.
I have linked from the main page of the XG the Vocabularies page now considered as a Deliverable ...

> Could you please go into detail with MPEG and XMF stuff; and: I'm not so sure how to handle the
> Kanzaki and the Foafing vocabularies - any ideas where to put it? (sec. 5 or sec. 6)

I would say that Section 6 is appropriate  ...
And I still emphasize that section 4 should disappear :-)

> Looking at [2] tells me that you _indeed_ have a wiki account(at least you edited your RDF description on 2006-11-14 with it :)
> So, please, would you be so kind performing further changes directly on the Voc-page [1]?

Good point: Oscar, are you the person who has updated http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/OscarCelma ?
Jeff, is it you ?
Perhaps Oscar you have a wiki account already ... and that has nothing to do with the W3C account you tried to have by filling the
form yesterday ...
Best.

    RaphaŽl