Re: [MMSEM-UC] review of Music Use Case

Hi guys, tomorrow thruddsay we have the kick off meeting of the
Discovery project (the one who's hopefulyl paying for us to be in the XG
:-) ) so we wont be able to attend. Regrets from me and christian then

at ISWC me and oscar had a change to talk and to confirm that it is a
difficult issue what is a good use case and what is not. Many things can
be done without semantic web technolgoies.. for others it seems obvious
to use them to the point that the UC is simply "write this in rdf ,
write that in rdf hurray you're compatible" :-)

during a discussion also with jeff pan i raised the idea that probably
keeping an up to date - reference  list and comparison of projects,
vucabolaries and tool might be the best a w3c group can do to foster
actual use of such tecnologies.
This doesnt meant this is the only thing that can be done, it is just
probably more important than "jsut a list" ..
Coming back nex week but will be checking the mail and read the minutes
ciao ciao! :-)