Re: [MMSEM] Minutes of MMSEM Informal Meeting at ISWC2006

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:25:07 +0100
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
CC: public-xg-mmsem@w3.org

Dear Jeff,

Thanks for this useful summary !
I fully agree with the big direction that was approved during this informal
meeting: focus on interoperability problems because of the numerous
multimedia formats and see how SW technologies can help.
With respect to the future of this XG, it will certainly be a point in the
agenda for the coming Face 2 Face meeting.
I will send the agenda for the tomorrow telecon in a few hours.
Best regards.

    RaphaŽl