[MMSEM] Introduction - Suzanne Little

From: Suzanne Little <Suzanne.Little@isti.cnr.it>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:42:37 +0100
To: public-xg-mmsem@w3.org

Dear all,

I've sat in on the last couple of teleconferences but as I'm now
officially a member, I've posted my profile at the wiki [1]. I'm
currently at CNR-ISTI in Pisa as a postdoc with the MUSCLE project. I've
previously worked with Jane Hunter at DSTC and the University of
Queensland in Australia and for a short project at CWI (thanks for the
message Raphael - return greetings to them :-).

It's been interesting so far, listening to the different points of view
and reading about the work people have been doing. Looking forward to
future discussions.

Regards,
Suzanne
MUSCLE Postdoctoral Fellow