Re: Introducing all XG members

Dear members of the MMSEM XG,

I am a PhD student in the working group of Prof. Steffen Staab [1].
Our group participates in three EU funded research projects (AceMedia,
K-Space, X-Media) that deal with various issues of managing and utilizing
multimedia content. On behalf of our group consisting of experts in different
multimedia-related fields, I am coordinating and mediating between multimedia
related contributions from our group and external developments such as the XG
Multimedia Semantics.

[1] http://isweb.uni-koblenz.de

Best regards,
Thomas