Re: Music use case

From: Giovanni Tummarello <g.tummarello@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:31:22 +0200
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
CC: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, MMSem public <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Hi there
yes, i am all for world writebility of some specific pages. i dubt we'd
have so selective vandals.
I'd like a world writable page dedicated to the collection of related
projects In particular audio metadata / Semantic web projects/
frameworks/ initiatives / relevant papers. .
If i recall correctly, this was mentioned at the F2F right? :-)
Ciao ciao
Giovanni