W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > July 2006

Re: Agenda 20 July Telecon 1600 UTC

From: Pasquale Popolizio <pasquale.popolizio@websemantico.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:23:08 +0200
Message-Id: <F6595FBE-654D-4806-9ECE-6D11C0147D43@websemantico.org>
To: MMSem public <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

regrets, sorry
travelling

regards
ciao

~ pasquale






Il giorno 18/lug/06, alle ore 14:26, RaphaŽl Troncy ha scritto:

>
> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
> 20 July 2006, 1600 UTC
>                 0900 (West US)
>                 1200 (East US)
>                 1700 (London)
>                 1800 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
>                 1900 (Athens)
> Duration: 60 min
>
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>          http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
> Chair: Jeff Z. Pan / RaphaŽl Troncy
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
>
> Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
> invited experts only.
>
> 1. ADMIN
>
> Roll call
> Regrets: Patrizia Asirelli, Ovidio Salvetti
>
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 22 June 2006 telecon:
>     http://www.w3.org/2006/06/22-mmsem-minutes.html
>
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 10-11 July 2006 F2F meeting:
>     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html
>     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/11-mmsem-minutes.html
>
> PROPOSED next telecon 31 August 2006
>
> Agenda amendments:
>
>    ACTION: Jeff, Raphael to propose the first draft of the F2F meeting
> agenda [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/06/22-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
>    DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Jul/0009.html
>
> 2. LIAISON (SWBPD)
>
>    ACTION: ALL give comments on the "Image annotation on the Semantic
> Web" Working Draft [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
>
> 3. XG UPDATES
>
>    ACTION: Jeff, Raphael to see if the W3C wiki can be used to  
> maintain
> these pages [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]
>    DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Jul/0018.html
>
> Use cases: deadline for first draft (1/2 page) use case description  
> due
> to 19/06/2006. This list is non exhaustive, and all participants can
> feel free to suggest more use cases ...
> It is expected that the following use cases to be added into the wiki.
>
>  3.1 Music Use case:
>
>    ACTION: Giovanni to coordinate write up of a use case on music
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
>
>    ACTION: Patrizia to find pointer to the Vienna tool (music use  
> case)
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/07/11-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
>    DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Jul/0015.html
>
>    ACTION: Thierry to write up limitations of MPEG-7 description  
> schemes
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
>
>  3.2 Tagging Use case:
>
>    ACTION: George to write up a use case around tagging [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
>
>  3.3 News Use case:
>
>    ACTION: Raphael to write up use case in the news domain  
> [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action05]
>
>  3.4 Algorithm representation Use case:
>
>    ACTION: Massimo to write up use case on analysis and reproducing
> content [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
>
>  3.5 Low level feature extraction Use case:
>
>    ACTION: Yioanis to write up use case showing the need for semantic
> interpretation of low level features [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
>
>  3.6 Other use case ?
>
> 4. Future Metings:
>
> Workshop in Athens on cultural domain, presence from this XG will be
> appreciated.
>    ACTION: Vassilis to write proposal on the agenda for 20 july  
> teleconf
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/07/11-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
>
>    ACTION: Raphael and Jeff to contact US partners and propose f2f  
> date
> and location [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/11-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
>
> 5. AOB
>
> --
> RaphaŽl Troncy
> CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
> Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
> Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
> Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
> Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
>
Received on Thursday, 20 July 2006 15:23:21 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:19 GMT