Re: Agenda 20 July Telecon 1600 UTC

From: Jeff Z. Pan <jpan@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:29:56 +0100
To: "MMSem public" <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

> ACTION: ALL give comments on the "Image annotation on the Semantic
>Web" Working Draft [recorded in

Here are some comments of RDF representations in the working draft.

- Section 2.2, the example about elephant: <rdf:Description rdf:about="Ganesh.jpg"/> should be  <rdf:Description rdf:about="Ganesh.jpg">, i.e. removing the "/" at the end.

- Section 5.1, the example about location: I don't see why we need to use the property foaf:name when it is not necessary. For example, we can have

rather than

and we can have

rather than

Hope these help.

Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen