Re: how to write on the wiki?

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 19:09:11 +0200
To: Giovanni Tummarello <g.tummarello@gmail.com>
CC: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Giovanni,

> Raphael, how do we write on the wiki? i created an account for myself
> GiovanniTummarello and ChristianMorbidoni as well.. could you add us to
> the ThoseWhoCan list? :-) thanks.

There are basically two ways to write on the wiki;

1) If the page exists already, click the Edit(Text) to edit the page.

2) If the page doesn't exists, such as (at the moment)

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/GiovanniTummarello

then you can either create an empty page, or create a page using some
existing templates.

Hope it helps.

Greetings,
Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen