Re: how to write on the wiki?

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 19:09:11 +0200
To: Giovanni Tummarello <g.tummarello@gmail.com>
CC: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

> Raphael, how do we write on the wiki? i created an account for myself
> GiovanniTummarello and ChristianMorbidoni as well.. could you add us to
> the ThoseWhoCan list? :-) thanks.

There are basically two ways to write on the wiki;

1) If the page exists already, click the Edit(Text) to edit the page.

2) If the page doesn't exists, such as (at the moment)

then you can either create an empty page, or create a page using some
existing templates.

Hope it helps.

Dr. Jeff Z. Pan (http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/)
Department of Computing Science, The University of Aberdeen