Algorithm representation Use case

From: Massimo Martinelli <Massimo.Martinelli@isti.cnr.it>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:01:00 +0200
To: MMSem public <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>

Dear All

regarding the 6th ACTION point
(ACTION: Massimo to write up use case on analysis and reproducing
content [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action06] )

in collaboration with Ovidio we have produced the following:

Algorithm representation Use case

Suppose a family doctor must diagnose a complex case for one of his
patients based on several and heterogeneous information (i.e.
tomographic or echo images, pressure, temperature, ...,  EEG or ECG ...
and other laboratory
data).
Our family doctor can of course access a huge vocabulary of all the
possible actions that he could execute.
The diagnosis is constituted of a proper workflow of these actions that
thus must
be properly extracted from the vocabulary and then organized .
The diagnosis is also the synthesis of a semantic process in which the
type of the problem corresponds to a specific set of actions.
A possible approach to identify and take the decisional process could be
based on the
definition of proper ontologies and rules to describe parts of the
vocabulary and the related diagnosis.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<rdf:RDF
  xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/metadata/dublin_core#">
  <rdf:Description
about="http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/wiki/Algorithm_representation_Use_case">
    <dc:title>Algorithm representation Use case</dc:title>
  </rdf:Description>
</rdf:RDF>

Best regards,

Massimo