W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xg-mmsem@w3.org > July 2006

Re: Agenda 20 July Telecon 1600 UTC

From: Thomas Franz <franz@uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:32:45 +0200
Message-ID: <44BCD4ED.7030801@uni-koblenz.de>
To: Rapha√ęl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Cc: MMSem-XG Public List <public-xg-mmsem@w3.org>
As already said in Amsterdam, I can't attend the telco on Thursday.

Regards,
Thomas

RaphaŽl Troncy wrote:
> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C Multimedia Semantics Incubator Group
> 20 July 2006, 1600 UTC
>                 0900 (West US)
>                 1200 (East US)
>                 1700 (London)
>                 1800 (Amsterdam, Berlin)
>                 1900 (Athens)
> Duration: 60 min
> 
> Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 66736# ('MMSEM')
> IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #mmsem
> Web-based IRC (member-only):
>          http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> 
> Chair: Jeff Z. Pan / RaphaŽl Troncy
> Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)
> 
> Please note that MMSEM XG telecons are for attendance by members and
> invited experts only.
> 
> 1. ADMIN
> 
> Roll call
> Regrets: Patrizia Asirelli, Ovidio Salvetti
> 
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 22 June 2006 telecon:
>     http://www.w3.org/2006/06/22-mmsem-minutes.html
> 
> PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 10-11 July 2006 F2F meeting:
>     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html
>     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/11-mmsem-minutes.html
> 
> PROPOSED next telecon 31 August 2006
> 
> Agenda amendments:
> 
>    ACTION: Jeff, Raphael to propose the first draft of the F2F meeting
> agenda [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/06/22-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
>    DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Jul/0009.html
> 
> 2. LIAISON (SWBPD)
> 
>    ACTION: ALL give comments on the "Image annotation on the Semantic
> Web" Working Draft [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action07]
> 
> 3. XG UPDATES
> 
>    ACTION: Jeff, Raphael to see if the W3C wiki can be used to maintain
> these pages [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action08]
>    DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Jul/0018.html
> 
> Use cases: deadline for first draft (1/2 page) use case description due
> to 19/06/2006. This list is non exhaustive, and all participants can
> feel free to suggest more use cases ...
> It is expected that the following use cases to be added into the wiki.
> 
>  3.1 Music Use case:
> 
>    ACTION: Giovanni to coordinate write up of a use case on music
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
> 
>    ACTION: Patrizia to find pointer to the Vienna tool (music use case)
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/07/11-mmsem-minutes.html#action01]
>    DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-mmsem/2006Jul/0015.html
> 
>    ACTION: Thierry to write up limitations of MPEG-7 description schemes
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
> 
>  3.2 Tagging Use case:
> 
>    ACTION: George to write up a use case around tagging [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
> 
>  3.3 News Use case:
> 
>    ACTION: Raphael to write up use case in the news domain [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action05]
> 
>  3.4 Algorithm representation Use case:
> 
>    ACTION: Massimo to write up use case on analysis and reproducing
> content [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action06]
> 
>  3.5 Low level feature extraction Use case:
> 
>    ACTION: Yioanis to write up use case showing the need for semantic
> interpretation of low level features [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/10-mmsem-minutes.html#action04]
> 
>  3.6 Other use case ?
> 
> 4. Future Metings:
> 
> Workshop in Athens on cultural domain, presence from this XG will be
> appreciated.
>    ACTION: Vassilis to write proposal on the agenda for 20 july teleconf
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/07/11-mmsem-minutes.html#action03]
> 
>    ACTION: Raphael and Jeff to contact US partners and propose f2f date
> and location [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/11-mmsem-minutes.html#action02]
> 
> 5. AOB
> 
> --
> RaphaŽl Troncy
> CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
> Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
> e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
> Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
> Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
> Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
> 

Received on Tuesday, 18 July 2006 12:32:35 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:21:19 GMT