RE: www2007info WWW2007 Newsletter -- December/06 Issue

Susanne, All,

I'd like to support your proposal. Looking at the deadline (January 8 2007)
it seems rather urgent to act. I volunteer to co-author and to take responsibility
for organisational issues, though it might be a good idea having you as the co-ordinator -
you've got my vote ;)

Cheers,
       Michael

BTW: This might be an ideal place to promote XG or (follow-up WG) activities.

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA

 <office>
    phone: +43-316-876-1193 (fax:-1191)