[MMSEM] request for information about f2f

From: Suzanne Little <Suzanne.Little@isti.cnr.it>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 17:15:48 +0100
To: public-xg-mmsem@w3.org

Dear all,

As Patrizia has said, I'll be attending the f2f on Saturday. Can
somebody provide me with some information about the logistics, please? I
arrive in Athens around midnight Friday and I won't be staying at the
SAMT conference hotel -- probably at one somewhere near the Monastiraki
or Metaxourghio metro stations. How will people be travelling to NTUA on
Saturday? Does it make sense for me to meet people at the SAMT
conference hotel on Saturday morning - i.e. is the conference hotel easy
to get to? Or should I meet at NTUA?

Also do I need to prepare any formal presentation (slides etc.)
regarding ISTI's use case?

Looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks,
Suzanne