From: Ravi Ganesan [mailto:ravi@findravi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 2:05 PM
To: Bajaj, Siddharth
Subject: Cal screw up

Siddharth, My cal for some reason did not have thu meeting, and one of
my colleagues booked me over at that time for another meeting. Can we
reschedule for early next week? Also I don't think I have any cal
invites from you right now, even for next thirsday. Sorry about this.
Also. If ok with you let's do next meeting as webinar, so I can walk
over document. I can use my webinar to set up and send invite if you
suggest time. Thx, ravi
Ravi Ganesan
+1.415.680.5746
ravi@findravi.com