From: Bajaj, Siddharth
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 10:37 PM
To: webreq@w3.org
Cc: Ravi Ganesan; Coralie Mercier; Bajaj, Siddharth
Subject: Publication Request for MashSSL XGR

Dear Webmaster,

On behalf of the MashSSL XG, we would like you to schedule publication
of the MashSSL XGR.

Details about the publication are below and all files are in the
attached zip file.

Document Title: MashSSL XG Final Report

Document URI:

- This version:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/MashSSL/XGR-MashSSL-20100727
<http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/MashSSL/XGR-MashSSL-20100727>

- Latest version: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/xgname/XGR-MashSSL

Requested publication date : 27 July 2010

Please let me know if we can provide any additional information.

Thanks,

Siddharth

Chair, MashSSL XG