Re: Minutes from the MashSSL XG kickoff call - 3 Dec 2009

From: Raj Singh <rsingh@opengeospatial.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 19:37:45 -0500
To: public-xg-mashssl@w3.org
Hello all. As promised, here are some use cases from the Geospatial
domain for your review prior to our meeting on Thursday. Last year we
had a group of our members do some detailed work on security in
regards to our data-intensive web services. The attached document is
the use cases section of that report.

This, and the full report, are free to share publicly.

-----
Raj Singh
Open Geospatial Consortium
rsingh@opengeospatial.org