Re: [MashSSL]Microsoft warns of TLS/SSL flaw in Windows

Ben, I followed this very closely. Just FYI for everyone:

i)  MashSSL has never had the concept of a renegotiation so was not effected
in any way by this vulnerability.

ii) In general this is one of the reasons I think starting with SSL is a
good idea. It is constantly under scrutiny and improvement. I'd rather use a
protocol like that, then one which only the bad guys know
the vulnerabilities!

Cheers, Ravi

--
Ravi Ganesan