Updated: Biweekly MashSSL call

When: Thursday, April 29, 2010 1:00 PM-2:30 PM (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: Conference Call - 1-888-453-5732 / 727825

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We will be having this call later today. Please find materials for first two topics attached.

Agenda for 4/29:

1. Review Introduction/Use Case sections (Siddharth)

 <<MashSSL_UseCases.doc>>

2. Email from Ben around IPR statement

 <<RE: Updated XG Report Outline with assignments>>

3. Review intermediate milestones (Ravi)

4. AOB.

Thanks,

Siddharth

Forwarded message 1