A proposal for MAMI interfaces

From: Shin-ichiro KAMEI <s-kamei@cw.jp.nec.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 17:07:38 +0900
To: public-xg-mami@w3.org
Dear MAMI-XG members,

As a starting point of our technical discussions for MAMI interfaces,
we propose a specification of a protocol and a model for analysis data
exchange that we have studied.

Please find the following documents:

 (1) A Proposal Specification for MAMI

     Our proposal for analysis data transfer interfaces, which includes
     three-layer architecture and design of the external/internal interfaces.

 (2) Analysis Data Transfer Framework "ORIENT" Specification

     The detailed specification of our interfaces, which include model schemas
     for analysis data, the basic structure of analysis data transfer framework,
     and serialization examples.

Best regards,

Shin-ichiro KAMEI, NEC Corp.
Hiroshi YAMADA, NEC Corp.