Passing the baton - of the draft

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:04:57 -0700
To: "public-xg-lld@w3.org" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
I've done what I think I can do. I did move the semantic alignment
section to appendix c, and I think I got the table of contents
adjusted. (I did some testing). I tried to get the references to the
appendices linked. I didn't do anything with the links to the wiki
documents (use cases, etc.). Those may actually be ok if the html has
a base URL of w3c.org.

I'm away for a few days, but will be available next week for more next
steps, if there are some.