Links to "use cases" from "available data"

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 23:10:35 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>

As per our call today, I have tried to clean the "usage examples" of the Datasets, Value Vocabularies, and Metadata Element Sets deliverable:

But I'm not so confident I'm finished: in the process, I have spotted that there are many capitalization issues in the headings of the use case report, see

Should one decide this is not good, we'd have to adapt the work I've done to new headings. Now the question is, does anyone want to change the capitalization in the Use case report?