Expansion of acronym "RDFa"

From: Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:02:33 -0400
To: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Cc: Peter Murray <peter.murray@lyrasis.org>, public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax/
> [2] http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa-primer/

I have conferred with W3C about this.  "RDFa" should be expanded to

    "RDF in Attributes (RDFa)"
    or
    "Resource Description Framework in Attributes (RDFa)"

...depending on whether the acronym "RDF" has been expanded earlier in the
text.

I have added this to our ConversionStyle page...

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/RDFa

--
Tom Baker <tom@tombaker.org>