Re: questions from the Vocabulary and Dataset editing.

From: ZENG, MARCIA <mzeng@kent.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:55:28 -0400
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>, "public-xg-lld@w3.org" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>, Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>

On 9/15/11 12:21 PM, "Antoine Isaac" <aisaac@few.vu.nl> wrote:

>> * Does SKOS-XL have a long name?
>

>No (unless you spell out SKOS, but then it will look ugly)

I think we need to give some sort of 'spell-out' version either in the
title of this item or in the text of it.

How about:
In the title line:
SKOS eXtension for Labels (SKOS-XL)

Or, in the text:

Current:
SKOS-XL
SKOS-XL is a SKOS extension that provides support for describing lexical
entities attached to concepts. ...

Change to:
SKOS-XL

SKOS eXtension for Labels (SKOS-XL) is provides support for describing
lexical entities attached to concepts. ...