Re: comma style?

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 08:17:17 -0700
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org
What I remember us deciding, and it is incongruous, is to use UK style
(no comma before final and) for this, even though we are using US
style for everything else. I'd hate to have to change it at this
point, though. Maybe it's a small enough matter that it won't get
noticed? Also, it's not forbidden to use that format in US writing,
just not the majority choice, AFAIK. (Chi Manual of Style says to use
US format... :-( )

kc