Re: More questions acronyms

Hi, Karen,
I think you are right that AGROVOC is not spelled out.[1]
For others, I think acronyms should be added after the full title, here
for LCSH, DDC.
For Dublin Core Metadata Terms, maybe Tom could tell us how the acronym
should be. I saw various ways when referring to it.
"the elements of RDA: Resource Description and Access" may need to be
revisited.  Diane or Gordon may have a suggestion.
Marcia
[1] http://aims.fao.org/website/AGROVOC-Thesaurus/sub