Re: LLD cloud (with a specific attn to William!)

From: Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 18:19:13 -0400
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Cc: public-xg-lld@w3.org
On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 12:10:49AM +0200, Antoine Isaac wrote:
> Thanks also for the suggestions for the "legend". We've still have to write a
> small paragraph of intro for that figure, and you're preparing it well :-)

Maybe that paragraph can make the point that the LC Name Authority file had
just recently been published, as explanation for why it appears to be
unconnected on the periphery.

> In fact an easy way to make the graph better would be to replace all RKB datasets by just one big bubble...

One big bubble would also underline the strong presence of RKB in the cloud --
credit where credit is due...  Such simplifications would enhance readability
if they can be done easily.

Tom Baker <tom@tombaker.org>