Appendix A: stressing the definitions

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 20:03:19 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Similarly to my proposal for the Executive Summary, I would like to see bold formatting used on the terms being defined in Appendix A.

Though Linked Data technology differs from traditional library data concepts, this report classifies available resources into three non-mutually-exclusive categories that reflect library practices:
Datasets describing library-related resources, e.g., the British National Bibliography, the catalogue of the Hungarian national library, the Open Library, CrossRef, Europeana;
Value vocabularies such as the Library of Congress Subject Headings, AGROVOC, the Virtual International Authority File (VIAF), Dewey Decimal Classification, and GeoNames;
Metadata element sets such as Dublin Core Metadata Terms, the elements of Resource Description and Access (RDA), Simple Knowledge Organization System (SKOS), and the Friend of a Friend vocabulary (FOAF).