Appendix A: stressing the definitions

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 20:03:19 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Similarly to my proposal for the Executive Summary, I would like to see bold formatting used on the terms being defined in Appendix A.

-Jodi

Though Linked Data technology differs from traditional library data concepts, this report classifies available resources into three non-mutually-exclusive categories that reflect library practices:
Datasets describing library-related resources, e.g., the British National Bibliography, the catalogue of the Hungarian national library, the Open Library, CrossRef, Europeana;
Value vocabularies such as the Library of Congress Subject Headings, AGROVOC, the Virtual International Authority File (VIAF), Dewey Decimal Classification, and GeoNames;
Metadata element sets such as Dublin Core Metadata Terms, the elements of Resource Description and Access (RDA), Simple Knowledge Organization System (SKOS), and the Friend of a Friend vocabulary (FOAF).