Joint Steering Committee for the Development of Resource Description and Access (RDA)

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 19:20:46 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
I was a little confused to see RDA rather than JSC here for the Joint Steering Committee. Is that intentional? I remember that we'd discussed spelling out RDA itself...

-Jodi

Standardization in the library world is often undertaken by bodies focused exclusively on the library domain, such as the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) or the Joint Steering Committee for the Development of Resource Description and Access (RDA).