Re: Scope -- "library Linked Data" or "Library Linked Data"?

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 19:15:03 +0100
Cc: "public-xg-lld" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
To: "Young,Jeff (OR)" <jyoung@oclc.org>
Thanks, Jeff!

I changed the affiliation in the Executive Summary (but didn't check affiliation statements for the side deliverables)
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=ExecutiveSummary&diff=6338&oldid=6336
as well as in the list of institutions I'd mentioned:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_issues_page_take2&diff=6339&oldid=6308

-Jodi