capitalized "Linked Data"

From: Jodi Schneider <jodi.schneider@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 18:32:14 +0100
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
I've just checked capitalization of "Linked Data", and made the following 3 diffs, in the main deliverable.

Based on our style guide, I understand that we're capitalizing Linked Data throughout -- so I assume also in the scope section here?

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Scope&diff=6330&oldid=6324

The scope of this report -- "library linked data" -- can be understood as follows:
The scope of this report -- "library Linked Data" -- can be understood as follows:

The other two diffs should be uncontroversial:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Benefits&diff=6331&oldid=6198
Capitalized Linked Data in 3 places

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_Vocabularies_Datasets_Section2&diff=6332&oldid=6319
Capitalized Linked Data in 6 places