LLD cloud (with a specific attn to William!)

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 00:12:11 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi everyone

Yesterday, I've looked at http://semantic.ckan.net/group/?group=http://ckan.net/group/lld and was amazed by how crowded current status. It seems like william's graph is becoming victim of the LLD success :-)

After a while (several minutes, I think), the moving picture stabilize, and it's possible to change it. But that's really tedious, and it doesn't improve the readability much (see attached screenshot). I also can't reduce much the gap between the "real library" part and the RKB-explorer e-prints cloud...

I was wondering whether you knew a solution to play with the style of the graph, so that we could have a slightly better picture. Thinking especially of changing:
- the size of font (or put the names of datasets in bold)
- the distance between nodes (is it the "repulsion force"?)
- centering the labels on the nodes

Of course I'd understand that this is not possible, given that William is just using an available library. But in case anyone would know an easy way to change it, I'm asking :-)

Cheers,

Antoine

Lld-2011-09-09.png
(image/png attachment: Lld-2011-09-09.png)