Re: Checking "Increase library participation in Semantic Web standardization" rec

From: Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 16:53:16 -0400
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Cc: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
On Tue, Sep 06, 2011 at 10:32:10PM +0200, Antoine Isaac wrote:
> Stuck in yesterday's wiki breakdown, changes on "Increase library participation in Semantic Web standardization" rec that I've made just now:
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_recommendations_page_take2&diff=6269&oldid=6251
> Added a couple of links, simplification and explanation (I hope).

This looks good.  However, elsewhere in the report, OWL is referred to as "OWL
Web Ontology Language", as in [1], whereas your text refers to it as "Web
Ontology Language (OWL)", as in [2].  We should pick one and edit the references
to be consistent...

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-features/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2004/OWL/

--