Re: "Design user stories and models for user interfaces"?? - IMPORTANT

From: Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 11:28:51 -0400
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Cc: public-xg-lld@w3.org
On Tue, Sep 06, 2011 at 12:45:01AM +0200, Antoine Isaac wrote:
> I do like the new heading very much. But I've got a question on this
> sub-section, still, while checking the section. Why is in in the
> recommendations "for standard bodies and participants"?  It seems to me that
> it would fit better amont the recs for library leadership (from the
> perspective of the ones who make decisions on starting such endeavors) or the
> recs for system designers.  Any opinion?

Very good point.  Standards bodies will not design services, but library
leaders can direct the services to be designed.  Besides, library leaders get
off relatively easy, with just two Recommendations to follow, while standards
bodies have four...  Moving this point to the Library Leadership section would
balance things out -- three and three :-)

BTW, we have headings for bodies, participants, designers, librarians,
archivists, and... leadership.  Shouldn't that be "For library leaders"?

Tom Baker <tom@tombaker.org>