Editing recommendations - c'ed

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:54:44 +0200
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Hi,

At
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_recommendations_page_take2&diff=6217&oldid=6215

- an emphasis that is it traditional library data formats that conflate the meaning of data, not "data formats in general.
- re-worded the bit alluding to the impossibility of "mechanical" translation. I guess it's the other use of "mechanically" (ie., "easy") that is meant here. I've been transforming library data into RDF for quite a while, and I'm lucky each transformation case could be automatized, even if it was not trivial :-)