Re: "Design user stories and models for user interfaces"?? - IMPORTANT

From: Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 08:28:42 -0400
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Cc: public-xg-lld@w3.org
> I'm not sure what the precise intention of the section was, originally. But I
> prize the idea to emphasize the need to think about user-oriented
> stories/scenarios/use cases/whatever, and thus keep it in the heading!

It was:

> >     "Design (user stories and models) for user interfaces"     - or:
> >     "Design (user stories) and (models for user interfaces)"?

I see the point about not losing the emphasis on "user-oriented".
The problem was that "user stories" and "models" were not mentioned in
the text that followed - but "user services" and "use cases" were.

How about:

    Design and test user services based on new use cases

??

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_recommendations_page_take2&diff=6129&oldid=6126