Re: Library data is expressed primarily as text strings

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 10:00:05 +0200
To: public-xg-lld@w3.org
Bouncing on that thread, I'd like to mention that the section immediately following this one, "Library controlled vocabularies are expressed as text strings", is slightly redundant, see:
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_issues_page_take2&oldid=6141#Library_data_is_expressed_primarily_as_text_strings

I'm also not fond of the heading "Library controlled vocabularies are expressed as text strings": the vocabularies as a whole are expressed as structured data, even though this data relies  on strings, mostly...

Is there any objection to my trying to merge the two in the coming hours?

Antoine