Questions on Appendix A

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 17:06:52 -0700
To: "public-xg-lld@w3.org" <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
A couple of places where I wasn't sure of the intent:

1) "A visualization is also presented to show relationships among
datasets and value vocabularies. "  Is this really there? If so, can
we number the diagrams in that section so we can be more precise, e.g.
"Figure 2"

2) "The community should favor the coordinated re-use or extension of
existing element sets over the creation of new sets from scratch." Is
this a reference to the library community?