Pubby "automates URIs"? - attn: Peter, Jeff

From: Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 19:25:57 -0400
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
Jeff, Peter,

The text [1] says:

    If the information is already available from a SPARQL endpoint, then a
    Linked Data front end such as [http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/pubby/
    Pubby] can be used to automate the URIs.

Does this mean "automate the generation of URIs"?

All: are we comfortable with "Linked Data front end" with no hyphens at all?

Also, I assume "triplestore" should always be written "triple store"...

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_Relevant_Technologies&diff=6164&oldid=6163