"Connect library data standards to the linked data space"

From: Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 14:21:43 -0400
To: public-xg-lld <public-xg-lld@w3.org>
I'm tempted to say "align" here, and I think that some vagueness in the
text can be resolved by spelling out that datasets are expressed using
properties, classes, and concepts [1]:

    Align library data standards with the Linked Data space

    In order maximize linkability with other datasets, library datasets must be
    expressed using properties, classes, and concepts that have well-defined
    relationships to properties, classes, and concepts used in the wider Linked
    Data space. This can be done in two ways: by using Linked Data vocabularies
    based on existing standards, such as ISO language names; and by defining
    explicit relationships ("alignments") between the Linked Data terms of the
    library world and those of other communities.

-- Note: "Linked Data terms" in order to avoid a tedious repetition of "properties,
   classes, and concepts"...

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/index.php?title=Draft_recommendations_page_take2&diff=6133&oldid=6132