Re: Porting wiki pages from LLDXG wiki to W3C SW wiki

Hi Jeff,

I've added the link at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/lld/wiki/Main_Page#Other_relevant_output

Feel free to update, or to move it to the SW wiki, as the other pages, if you think there's a future for this page!

I'm not so sure that MADS/FRSAD/FRAD should be deprecated in favor of SKOS. They do correspond to attested objects and perspectives on things, and meet requirements that SKOS does not meet (especially the coordination stuff in MADS). But there should be a movement to connect them to a common model, true. Which is why I think your page is interesting, I think.

Cheers,

Antoine